My New Project

Hi there and welcome to my blog, The Modern Audrey! I've wanted to start my own blog for a long time and after much consideration and suddenly thinking 'Why not?', I'm here now writing my very first blog post. It definitely feels weird but I think it's the right time for me to start something new and exciting. 

First thing's first, an introduction, my name's Melissa and I'm a nineteen year old student living in Warwickshire. I'm about to start my second year at University (panic starts now). The name of my blog was inspired by my obsession with the beautiful Audrey Hepburn, who features on many of the walls in my bedroom as well as my DVD collection. I named my blog 'The Modern Audrey' not because I compare myself to her - I am a blonde after all - but because I identify with the way she presented herself and the values she stood by. I also LOVE her sense of style. 


I have many ideas for 'The Modern Audrey' and I hope you enjoy my journey into the blogging world! 




Post a Comment