NOTD - OPI Pamplona Purple

I'm one of those people that finds it very therapeutic to paint their nails. There's just something about having a great nail colour to make an outift 'complete'. There's no doubt that OPI are my favourite nail brand and although sometimes I'll go astray and try other products, I will always come back to OPI. There's no denying it's at a premium price - around £11.95 - however I'm always blown away by the premium quality. Additionally, the bottles are 15ml so they last ages! This particular colour is called Pamplona Purple. It was a birthday present last year from one of my lovely friends and it's definitely my signature 'Autumn' nail colour. For a true dark purple, it needs two coats but I promise it's worth the extra time!





Have you any OPI favourites I should try? Or potential dupes? 
Let me know 

xxx

Post a Comment