OOTD - G is for Gingham

Hello lovelies, it's time for another OOTD. 

On Sunday I was in York for the day to do a little shopping and taking in the last of the summer sunshine. These are the Topshop Blue Gingham Joni Jeans - a little treat courtesy of my student loan in the third term - and I could not be more smitten with them. I've never owned a pair of Topshop Jeans before and despite having a little "buyers guilt" after I bought them, the first time I wore them out I received quite a few compliments from friends. That makes the purchase ok, right? The top is also from Topshop and it's a white scallop tee. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be cropped but it looks great with high waisted Jeans such as these. The material is quite sheer so I'd reccommend a cami underneath. 




Satchel - Topshop 
Loafers - Clarks
Necklace - Forever 21


These beautiful mugs were found in 'The Cat Gallery' in York. This adorable little shop stocks everything from T-Shirts featuring the Grumpy Cat to cat printed scarves. I LOVE. (http://www.thecatgallery.co.uk/)



Cute boutique shop called 'The Gift Company'. I nearly nearly bought this Audrey cushion - a bargain at £10 - but managed to resist. Although, I did not manage to resist buying another Audrey poster at a poster sale! I promise it will be featured in my 'New Uni Room' post coming soon!


Thank you so much for the nice comments recently, it's greatly appreciated! If any of you have been to York and have any favourite shops - especially in the Shambles - do let me know!

xxx

3 comments

  1. Absolutely adorable! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke schön! Ich suche immer Deutsche Mode Blogger :) Dein Blog ist wunderschön x

    ReplyDelete