October Student Haul - Fashion and Beauty


It's officially been two weeks since I moved back to my University town and what better way to celebrate than to have a little shopping spree?! I'll admit this isn't *everything* I've bought recently, however many of the clothes I've invested in will be featuring in future OOTD's (including a Co-ord as promised!). The shopping trip wasn't a particularly sunny day, which is why the items are more suitable for the A/W months - I was definitely in the mood for darker tones in my wardrobe. 

Firstly, the Jeans are from Next, a necessity for any student! This particular pair are dark toned High Waisted Jeans, priced around £30. The Boots Christmas Catalogue and Glamour Magazine are this month's Must-Reads for me - I am a huge fan of Keira Knightley! The umbrella is from Boots, £13.





The shoes were the basis of the trip as I've been lacking some nice going out shoes that won't ruin my feet; also as a tall girl I don't feel particularly comfortable going out in massive high heels! These black ballerina flats were £32 from Monsoon and come in half sizes (so happy about this!) and a variety of styles.


This eyeshadow is one of the new Loreal L'Ombre Pure eyeshadows and the shade is 602 'Plume de Paon'. I've been really impressed with the quality so far and the colour is beautifully versatile - I've worn it during the day as well as nights out. Even the till assistant at Boots commented on the lovely colour!

What have you fellow bloggers been purchasing recently - do you prefer fashion purchases or are you a makeup junkie? 

xxx 

2 comments

  1. Hey, amazing blog and I'm following on bloglovin! I really love the eyeshadow! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete