Uni Bags: My High Street Picks

There was a sad moment last week when my beautiful Topshop tan satchel broke after our one year anniversary and so I'm currently in the market for a new uni bag. Since I'm also on my uni reading week (a.k.a lie ins and procrastination week) I've had some time to have a look online for bag inspiration and these are my top picks from the UK high street. Warning: your existing uni bag may just get jealous...

#1   This River Island beauty is the perfect mix of pretty and practical - the long strap means that you can wear it across the body if you have a heavy store of library books but it's still chic enough to use as a shopping bag at the weekend! It's the most expensive pick of the 5 but it would be a great addition to that Christmas list you've already started..




#2  My favourite aspect of this structured boxy bag is the burgundy paneling - as you can tell from #3 I absolutely love this colour for Autumn Winter. The size of the bag isn't the best but if you like to carry a separate book bag like myself, this bag could be used for essentials such as stationery, money etc. 




#3   In comparison to #2, this bag is much more practical size-wise and the colour will really add something different to your lecture outfits. Love.



#4  This Topshop 'Whipstitch' satchel is very similar to my old one and I can't praise it enough. Despite the handle breaking, I still feel it was a good quality for the price and was the perfect uni bag for my first year. Now that I'm a second year I'd like something a bit different but as a recommendation, Topshop satchels are truly lovely. 



#5   Finally, this blue satchel from Accessorize caught my eye because of its Nautical feel and simple style. I can imagine pairing this a red striped top and long tan boots - very Taylor Swift!




I hope you enjoyed this post, browsing new uni bags has been a lot of fun and I can't wait to actually buy a new bag; hopefully I'll find one this weekend when I take a trip home to see my family and have some spare time!

Which bag is your favourite?

xxx

Post a Comment