Birmingham Christmas Markets

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Birmingham. The annual Frankfurt Christmas Markets are in full swing and there's everything from Lebkuchen to little glass figurines. As a lover of all things German it was really fun to tell my boyfriend about all the different Christmas traditions in Germany - he was definitely a fan of the Glühwein! My photos are only a small glimpse of our trip but you get the idea. My favourite stalls were the ones selling cute little candle holders, chocolate covered strawberries and flavoured coffee! If you have the chance to go to a similar event, I'd recommend going on an evening as the Christmas lights really add to the experience!  






I hope you enjoyed this post! As much as I love writing fashion posts it's nice to mix it up every now and again. 

Have you been to a Christmas Markets yet?

xxx

Post a Comment