Christmas Luxury Haul - Topshop, L'Occitane, The Body Shop


Christmas is a time when I sort of forget my 'broke student' status and buy products that are a little more luxurious. This year I've been obsessed with Christmas wrapping paper and this gorgeous black glitter roll from Paperchase is the most beautiful pattern I've ever seen. Granted, using it has been a bit of a nightmare - the glitter goes everywhere in sight - but the end result is totally worth it. Similarly, I've been completely drawn into the Lush hype after years of not quite understanding all the fuss. This shampoo is called 'I Love Juicy' and it smells like a tropical fruit salad which I love. Look out for a Lush Wishlist coming very soon! The Frosted Cranberry Set from the Body Shop is a gift for my mum and the tin is as much of a gift as the goodies inside - it was £15 and includes a shower gel, a body butter, a body polish and a 'bath lily'. A great gift idea for any bath lover. In addition to this, The Body Shop have teamed up with the children's charity 'War Child' and for every gift you buy from them, a child affected by war is able to take a class in education. I think this idea is brilliant and is yet another reason to buy your Christmas gifts there.


The L'Occitane mini hand cream set was a gift from the Harrogate store after signing up to their mailing list and spending over £15. The set includes 10ml samples of the Shea butter handcream, the Arlesienne scent and the Rose scent. Unfortunately I can't find the set nline so I'd recommend going into your local L'Occitane store to get the best deals - the staff are always very helpful! On the left there is the No7 Beautifully Matte foundation, it's my go-to foundation and I use the shade Cool Ivory. Paying full price without a Boots voucher certainly makes the product feel like a luxury product as it retails at £13.50; in future I'm going to stock up when there are No7 promotions!





Finally, this beautiful forest green Topshop dress has earned its way into my wardrobe, an OOTN will be coming soon!


What did you think of this haul? Did you like anything I bought? :)

xxx

(This post was not sponsored, any gifts from brands are clearly marked with a * )

Post a Comment