#NextmasWishlist - An Audrey inspired NYE outfit

I had a really nice surprise yesterday in finding out that I'm going to be working at my local Next for a few days over Christmas during the sales period. I've always been a fan of Next and when I also discovered the #NextmasWishlist competition, I very quickly rushed to the Next website to pick out a few favourites from the Christmas collection. These five items are all Next own brand and under £30. I chose items which would be perfect as gifts separately but would also create a beautiful Audrey-esque New Year's Eve party outfit when put together. 



1. The beautiful embellished neck shell top is classically elegant and can be worn all year round. I love the cut and style of this piece and it would be flattering on lots of different body shapes. I picked the white version of this top because it's a versatile colour and I'm forever wearing monochrome.  

2. The Swarovski Crystals for Next collection is stunning, I'd recommend having a look because the prices range from £12-24. This outfit wouldn't need a necklace but the earrings are a subtle way to add a bit of glamour to a party outfit.


3. I've been on the lookout for a high quality black pleated skirt for a long time and this midi length printed pleated skirt is perfect because it can be dressed up for a formal event but also dressed down for the office or even casual wear. 


4. The Silver Ace Playing Card Box Clutch Bag caught my eye immediately because it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. It's a nice way to add a little quirkiness to an outfit without going OTT.


5. Finally, I'm a big fan of the shoes department at Next. They offer half sizes which is a rarity in my experience and the comfort is always incredible. I'm not really a "heels girl" so these Sparkle Bow Slingbacks add a sprinkle of glitter instead of adding height. Audrey would be impressed with these slingbacks!



I hope you enjoyed this post! It's my first "brand post" but all opinions are my own. 

Would you wear this outfit? What would be on your #NextmasWishlist?


xxx  

Post a Comment