Spring Wardrobe Update and Style Staples

My wardrobe has been due a spring update for a while and I've found some gorgeous pieces on the UK High Street recently that I wanted to share with you all! It all started with this beautiful cobalt blazer which I bought in the Oasis Leeds store - featured in my Good Friday OOTN - and from then on, my whole spring wardrobe has been based around this colour palette. Cobalt blue works fantastically with monochrome tones as well as pastel shades, especially muted pinks. I can't wait to wear these items in Rome when I go with my family on a city break there later this week and I'm hoping to create a mini lookbook with some lovely backdrops! Here's the collection..



The amazing River Island top on the left was actually a cheeky little sale find - reduced to only £15. I'll warn you that the style is quite oversized so if ordering online, it might be a good idea to downsize. I've also included a little selfie from my Instagram where I'm wearing it! On the right side is a beautiful H&M french-inspired tee which is a gorgeous material - very impressed. 



The River Island (full price, sob) top on the left looks great with black jeans for a laid-back look whereas I'll be wearing the cream Zara sleeveless top for a more elegant ensemble. To pull the outfit together I purchased some simple pastel jewellery in the form of some Oasis drop earrings - which were only £3 in the sale - and a H&M statement flower necklace  




Finally I thought my Oasis blazer deserved its own photo as it's my go-to spring summer style staple. Love at first sight! Unfortunately this item is sold out online but I've linked a few similar styles if you're interested in finding something like it. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post and have gathered a little outfit inspiration for spring. Adding some colour to your wardrobe is the best way to boost your mood and confidence. As one of my tops says, pourquoi pas? (why not?)

xxx

Post a Comment