Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair

'Vintage' is a word thrown about a lot in the fashion industry. Vintage-inspired, vintage couture, modern takes on vintage classics. So when I spotted a pop-up 'Judy's affordable vintage' fair in my local area, I jumped at the opportunity to have a look at some real vintage pieces. Not all of it was to my personal taste, but the outfits were so creative and quirky that I wish I had the confidence to pull them off. The fair was held in the Leamington Spa Assembly, with multiple stalls covering everything from ditsy tea dresses to tweed jackets, all at student-friendly prices. There was also a little tea room upstairs where my flatmate and I indulged in tea and home made cake. Despite not buying anything as the items would be difficult to style with my existing clothes, I had a brilliant afternoon and would highly recommend the Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair if an event pops up near you. The best way to keep informed are through Facebook and the event posts numerous competitions nearer the date to boost advertising. Here are the photos of my favourite pieces and what I wore on the day - red lipstick was an essential!














Dress: Oasis
Bag: Topshop

 I hope you enjoyed this post, have you ever bought anything vintage?

xxx

Post a Comment