Post-Exam Fashion Haul

You might have noticed that I took a little break from my blog for a few weeks due to exam season craziness. Thankfully they're all done now and I decided to reward myself the only way I know how: shopping. I've been really impressed with the UK High Street and found a good selection of summer evening wear to show off during the post-exam celebrations. 




This neon floral co-ord from New Look caught my eye online instantly; the bold print is perfect for the summer season and the pieces look great together as well as with other things. I'll be wearing the crop top on holiday with a denim skirt and the bodycon skirt can be teamed with a simple white shirt for a daytime or even an evening look. I just need a tan!




Next in the haul is a stunning bodycon geometric print dress from Miss Selfridge. I wasn't initially convinced it would suit me but after trying it on I think it's a fantastic addition to my wardrobe. Although the colour doesn't exactly scream 'summer', paired with navy wedges it can look very sophisticated. Moving onto the chiffon white blouse from New Look, I can't wait to wear this with black skinny jeans or skater skirts for a more feminine look. Finally the zebra and cheetah print top from Topshop is one of my favourite purchases this month. With a low back, eye-catching print and high neck-line, it had to be mine.


I hope you enjoyed this post and got some inspiration for your summer wardrobe, please leave a comment as they make my day!

xxx 

Post a Comment