March Favourites


It's favourites time again - happy April! Although I haven't purchased any new makeup this month due to my March Makeup Spending Ban, there are a few beauty items that I've either rediscovered or were bought in February. I did, however, allow myself to buy a few new haircare products as I had my hair cut and coloured at Vidal Sassoon a few weeks ago and I'm excited to write up a few reviews about them. 

The one haircare item in my favourites this month is the new L'Oreal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Scalp treatment. Other than the Phillip Kingsley Elastisizer, I haven't tried any 'pre shampoo' products and since my hair is becoming more dry at the scalp, I was very excited to try this new launch. The product itself a green gelly-like consistency which you slather onto your roots before you even step into the shower. After leaving it on for around 5 minutes, you wash it off and continue with your normal shower routine. I'll admit I haven't used it for the whole of March but I've been impressed with the result so far and my scalp doesn't feel as tight or flaky. I'll be reviewing this, as well as the shampoo in the collection, very soon!

I've been loving the Origins Super Spot Remover this month as it sorts out spots before they have time to fully form under the skin. I don't know how the ingredients are so effective but I pop this on top of spot 'bumps' and within a few days they disappear - magic.

A recent MAC lipstick rediscovery was the dusky rose pink shade 'Speed Dial'. It's a Cremesheen formula with great colour pay off and it's the perfect pink to wear to work without looking overdone.

If you read my Blush Edit post (or follow me on Instagram) you'll have already seen photos of Kiko's Cream Blush stick in 02. It's a great dupe for the NARS Multiples at a fraction of the price. For a full review check out my post here

I've definitely been feeling pinky tones on my eyelids lately and the No7 Shade and Define Cream Eyeshadow stick in Pink Pearl is a really quick way to add a metallic eyeshadow without spending ages blending it out. It may not be quite as good as the By Terry Ombre Blackstars but I'm happy with the drugstore version this time. More information and swatches are over on my post here

What are your March Favourites?

xxx

Post a Comment