Zara, Topshop and Primark Workwear Haul

If you've read my Berlin Diaries post or 10 things I wish I knew before starting a Year Abroad, you might know I've recently started an internship in Berlin and after my first week I decided it was time to treat myself to a few new clothes to wear at the office. Luckily the dress code is quite casual so I can have a bit of fun experimenting with my outfits. Usually I'll wear jeans and a nice top with either a black cardigan or a blazer. I'm trying to build a capsule wardrobe so it's important that I stick to colours that complement each other (without being boring). As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of stripes and pastel colours and I'm so happy that these trends are starting to make their way into the highstreet shops. Spring fashion and makeup definitely suits me more and I can't wait until I can stop wearing jumpers and start wearing bright spring makeup. 


I really love wearing this Zara round neck top with my Topshop printed mini skirt, the outfit feels very Clueless inspired and I can imagine Cher wearing this with a fluffy pink handbag and a polka dot hair scrunchie. I bought the skirt when I was in England in January but I can confirm it is also currently in stock at the KaDeWe shopping centre in Berlin. The striped top with the embellished detailing is from Primark and although it was a bargain at 10 Euros, the material doesn't feel cheap and it washes really nicely. I do, however, find that the sizing at Primark is always very generous so make sure you size down! I also picked up a nude camisole to go under sheerer tops such as the lilac blouse. Another bargain at 8 Euros, it's a beautiful muted purple colour that I think will look beautiful with pastel nail colours and neutral toned leather jackets - bring on Spring Summer 2016! Finally I bought one of the Zara Basic T-Shirts in monochrome stripes because the stretchy material is the most comfortable thing ever. At 6 Euro I want one in every colour, so far I have purple and navy stripes! 


Are there any items in your capsule work wardrobe?

xxx

Post a Comment