NARS Hammamet Eyeshadow Duo - Spring 2016 Collection


The NARS Spring Collection 2016 'Nouvelle Vogue' is absolutely stunning and I was lucky enough to get my hands on the eyeshadow duo called 'Hammamet', containing an off-white matte beige and a beautiful rusty rose gold shade. It's my first NARS eyeshadow duo and I had very high hopes considering the £25 price tag at Space NK.



The matte beige shade isn't particularly pigmented but it's nice to use as a base shadow under the darker colour to cancel out any veins or discolouration. But really, the copper shade is where the magic happens. It's highly pigmented with a subtle shimmer running through it and the lasting power is fab. I wasn't sure this colour would suit me at first but after a little experimenting, I love the different looks you can create with it. My favourite way to wear it is with MAC's Bare Study Paint Pot to add a metallic sheen and MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow in the crease to smoke it up. I feel it also needs black liquid eyeliner and lots of mascara for ultimate impact.


Have you tried NARS eyeshadows? 

xxx

Post a Comment