5 Minute Makeup for Uni


Now that I'm back at university for my final year, it's becoming apparent that a 20 minute makeup routine just isn't going to slot into my timetable so I'm making an attempt to cut down, or be more speedy at the very least. I prefer to spend the majority of that time on my base as I've found a few products that really make a difference in my routine. 


I'm still loving the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturiser but I now like to amp up the coverage by adding the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Vanilla and the Seventeen Skin Wow Concealer in the shade Fair. The NARS concealer gives amazing coverage and as long as you set it with a powder, the staying power is pretty good. The Seventeen one is more of a highlighting concealer and although it isn't as good as the YSL Touche Eclat, for the price I really can't complain. I apply this under my eyes to brighten them. 

For a quick highlight I'll go for the MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell or MAC Soft and Gentle, depending on how much sparkle I want. The Cream Colour Bases take next to no time and give a beautiful subtle sheen.

My new favourite everyday eyeshadow palette is the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. It has every daytime look you might want, from champagne shimmer to smoky mattes and the pigmentation is fantastic. My top three shades are Silk Teddy, Push Up and Chocolate Martini.  

Usually with only a minute to go, I'll use Benefit's Gimme Brow and They're Real mascara to give my brows and eyelashes some definition. For lipstick I usually go for a nude MAC lipstick or a Bourjois' Rouge Velvet liquid lipstick.


xxx

Post a Comment