What's in My Kate Spade Bag?

As my first post of 2017, I've decided to write a long overdue classic 'What's in my bag' post. I skipped past a 'What I got for Christmas' post because as much as I love watching and reading them, I was too busy enjoying the gifts to actually write about them! Despite this, this bag was my main Christmas present and I also contributed to paying for it as I felt it was an investment purchase I wanted to be part of. It's my first designer handbag and as soon as I saw it, I fell in love. The photo certainly does not do it justice but if you are interested in the bag, it's the Kate Spade Cedar Street Hayden in the colour Porcini. I managed to find it in House of Fraser with 30% discount in Sheffield, Meadowhall but there are more styles to be found on the Kate Spade UK website. I don't use this bag every day as it's more for days out and special occasions however I have listed a few things I pop in there when I do use it. 




  • Kate Spade Porcini small wallet
  • Charlotte Tilbury makeup bag
  • Soap & Glory Hand Maid Hand Sanitizer
  • Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in 'Very Victoria'
  • Too Faced Melted Lipstick in 'Chihuahua'
  • Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File
  • Hair Tie
  • Paracetamol
  • Charlotte Tilbury Card Holder
  • Anker Phone Charger
  • Tangle Teezer in the Lulu Guiness print 



I hope you enjoyed this post, having a quick look into my handbag. Please leave links for me to check out your 'What's in my bag' posts.

xxx

Post a Comment